Architecture studio Caneva Giordanelli is a business unit of CAMCI SRL, a company registered in the Argentine Republic.
The pictures of the buildings that appear on the web were executed by the firm CAMCI SRL.
- Terms definition
- "Personal data" is any information which refers directly or indirectly to a particular private individual (subject of personal data).
- "Personal data privacy" is obligatory rule for an operator to follow or other individuals who got access to personal data not to let spreading this data without getting an agreement from a personal data owner or any other legal foundation.
- "A website user (then User)" is an individual who has access to the site, forum and chat via the internet and uses the website.
- "Cookies" is a small piece of data sent by a web-server and kept in a user's personal computer, which web-client or web-browser resends to a web-server in HTTP-request every time when the attempt to open the site page is made.
- "IP-address" (Internet Protocol address) is a unique address assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.
- General provisions
- Site Administration does not check the credibility of personal data provided by website Users.